Sunday, June 3, 2012

Me Likeys

Apparel 
Nike Denim Tempos. First of all, you need to know that I am obsessed in love with Nike Tempos. They are the most perfect shorts in the world. I have seven different colors. The only thing that could make my collection better is if I had denim ones to wear when I wear real clothes. Denim athletic shorts, hot or not? I'm still kinda trying to decide. See for yourself.

Food
Flautita's with a side a guacamole from Mia's Tex Mex Restaurant in Dallas. I was full until I woke up the next day. I'm really going to miss Mexican food when I move to Seattle. The only bad Mexican food I've ever had here has been like Taco Bell and Taco Bueno. Vom.

Music
The new Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero's album.


Other
Any and all of these backpacks.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. So obsessed with your taste in music. I miss swapping songs with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete