I had no idea I was so incredibly whiny when under stress! Hahah oh this video is so candid, so real though.
I was house sitting for a fam who shall remain anonymous to protect their identity but let me just say: it was not a walk in the park. One of the days I found a rat (or actually in retrospect it might have been a bunny rabbit) in the skimmer basket.
Ugh I severely loathe rats. I think part of that is rooted in the book 1984 when in the end (spoiler alert) he is tortured by rats.
Anyways. It was one of those times where I realized that if I didn't do it, no one else would. UGH I feel sick when I even think about it. Anyways I was literally praying to my Father above for strength. Legitimately on my list of top five hardest things I've ever done. Also on that list is when I accidentally left a bottle of chocolate milk in my fridge over Christmas break and I came back to see that it had exploded, and then molded ALL FREAKING OVER the entire inside of the fridge. Yes I did throw up but then I got over it and cleaned it and haven't had chocolate milk since. Yikes sorry friendly readers if that just grossed you out to the point where you're never coming back to this blog again.
But perhaps if you're that fickle/weak stomached I don't want you reading my blog anyways. Oh ho ho.
The grim satisfaction of a job well done.
Rat or bunny? You decide.




I'm on your fan list.
ReplyDelete"I can do hard things."
ReplyDelete