Apparel
Oh Anthro you've done it again. THIS SWIMSUIT.
Food
Roasted Turkey Cobb from BJ's. I'm always down for some fresh avocado and crispy fries but this was so so so tasty and the perfect amount of food. Aaaand it was on a date so it cost me zero dollars which made it taste even better.
Music
"Warrior" by Mark Foster, A Trak & Kimbra.
Okay you know how sometimes you don't like a song and then you hear it again in the right circumstances? Story of this song in my life. It is a teensy annoying but the more and more I listen to it I like it. Picture lounging on a boat with all your besties riding around Lake Grapevine with this song blasting. See? Don't you like it now?
Activity
Wow. A private room for karaoke for a reasonable price of $20 an hour?? In Korea Town in Dallas? Ohhhh has all the elements for a fab night out. If it wasn't on Harry Hines and if any of the employees spoke English I'd totally go by myself and sing Independent Woman for hours and hours.
.png)
This whole thing makes me laugh. Your report on that night when you got home was truly one of your best stories ever. :)
ReplyDelete