i'm delighted that it is finally
this means-
excessive thunderstorms
jen turns 21
otterpops
we're 1/4 of the way through summer
nike shorts + tshirts
madagascar III
kids are out of school
we move to seattle this month
junebugs (yuckyuckyuck)
graduation parties
happy summer songs
eating yogurtstory outside
etc.
Also more thoughts about Seattle- I'm kind of totally really kind of ready to just move. I'm sick and tired of goodbyes and leaving the house with barely any warning for a showing all the waiting around. Also I want to hang out with my sister who I haven't lived at home with since she was in high school. Obviously I'll be so sad when we do the actual leaving but I've never been one to dwell on goodbyes and heartache. Let's get on with the hellos and new adventures and exploring!
This song just screams "june" to me.

I almost forgot about Yogurt Story! We're hittin that before the month is out!
ReplyDelete