laughing so hard right now.
LOLZ IM HUMILIATED!!! HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS ONLINE. WHAT THE HECK
u r cruel
*giggle* I can't wait to see how Jen gets you back for this one, Ali....
*dying
Actually, she's almost 21. Makes it a little funnier, dontcha think. Watch out, Ally. Literally, laughing out loud. Can't even write LOL because it just doesn't even cut it.
I love this so much. No really. For rills.
haha AJ and I really enjoyed this. (And the pics of your new home, obviously!)
laughing so hard right now.
ReplyDeleteLOLZ IM HUMILIATED!!! HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS ONLINE. WHAT THE HECK
ReplyDeleteu r cruel
ReplyDelete*giggle* I can't wait to see how Jen gets you back for this one, Ali....
ReplyDelete*dying
ReplyDeleteActually, she's almost 21. Makes it a little funnier, dontcha think. Watch out, Ally. Literally, laughing out loud. Can't even write LOL because it just doesn't even cut it.
ReplyDeleteI love this so much. No really. For rills.
ReplyDeletehaha AJ and I really enjoyed this. (And the pics of your new home, obviously!)
ReplyDelete