Well, I woke up feeling decently sentimental so I was looking through byu pictures. This is what I saw every day when I walked out of my dorm to head up to class.
First week of school
Fall!
Winter
Really Winter
Spring
Taylor Hall you were oh so good to me! You gave me the most adorable RA and sweet hallmates and wonderful friends and a ward with the cutest boys. Even though your vending machines were broken for an entire week (clearly still not over it) your laundry machines always were dandy and you had empty music rooms where I could go play the piano while I was waiting for my laundry and pretend I was in a music video. You provided a lobby where I could get awkwardly picked up for dates and feel like such a freshman. You gave me another roommate for next year! (shout out to Nicole, haaaay) Personal thank you to the Taylor Toilet Reader, you provided some welcome entertainment. Also it was nice to be in the same hallway where Jen was. Lastly, thanks for not having a stupid nickname stereotyping the girls that lived there like some of the other dorms. U da best.









No comments:
Post a Comment