Saturday, May 19, 2012

Finally Summer

I finally feel like it's actually summer.   

I've been to all four of my favorite mexican food places and haven't missed a Taco Tuesday yet.


Chatting/Laying out with my fave girlies

Texas Rangers game with fab seats


Six trips to Bahama Bucks so far...

Our house is officially on the market as of yesterday, and we've already had three showings which is great/inconvenient. I was at the gym but then I had to stay there for two hours, which was actually great. Very relaxing. Anyways, now that the house is on the market, there's not much to do but to sit and wait. Aka no more staging/cleaning/clearing/dusting/anything the house.

Also I'm weirdly obsessed with this song. We all know Pitbull is a guilty pleasure of mine. Sorry I'm not sorry.

OH YEAH and finallllllllly saw The Avengers which was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment