I've always been obsessed with sunshine. I was born in the sunshine state. I was such a happy radiant that child that my parents literally called me "Sunshine." I lived the first few years of my life in the San Francisco bay area where my dad finished school at Berkeley. My parents also drove a big blue van. And although all of the above would qualify them as so, my mother and father are not hippies. They are straight edge, white collar, conservatives.
I digress. Just musing. In elementary school I began to sign my name "Allison Sunshine Riding" and I was convinced that my teachers really truly thought that "sunshine" was my middle name. Yeah. Insert other various childhood stories validating my obsession. Actually in high school I was given some Forever Sunshine perfume from B&BW and that's all that I've worn since.
And I am moving to the rainy state. But it's not just the rain. It's not having the home base that I've had for the last sixteen years of my life. Buuuut I will love it there I am sure. In the meanwhile, I'll enjoy the sunshine here in Highland Village. Yay for having showings and having to get the kiddos out of the house. Win-win.
To continue with the sunshiney theme...

...and after all these years you still are "my sunshine."
ReplyDeleteLove you, AlPal/AllyAl/AllyAllyincomefree
...never did call you Sunny...although it would fit. lol