Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happys

  • picking Kate up from preschool
  • Chipotle. Sonic. Chicken Express. etc. (I'm food oriented.) 
  • going to the gym with my mom
  • actually going to the gym every day this week until thursday, when I instead opted to take two naps and eat a whole chocolate bar. It was a great day.
  • getting asked out on dates
  • spending an entire day organizing my closet. Ending up color coordinating my sisters short sleeved shorts, long sleeved shorts, and t-shirts too. My mom doesn't believe me when I say that I have OCD...
  • Bahama Bucks
  • driving around in thunderstorms
  • taking Mark & Matt to the library
  • sitting down and playing the piano as loud/long as I want
  • mission blogs
  • the cute missionary in my ward (i'm in love- judge me)
  • running into my best friends moms
  • this youtube video
  • wedding receptions
  • Hoodie Allen
  • actually talking on the phone with Jen since she's back in the country
  • Google+ hang outs
  • sitting and reading books with my cousins
  • shorts & a tshirt combo... everyday 
Clearly I'm so incredibly busy doing incredibly important things and that's why I haven't been blogging. Jk.

Here is Kate explaining the difference between Texas and Tejas.

No comments:

Post a Comment