Well overnight I became really bad at blogging. Don't ask me why. Anyways, I'm sure all of my many adoring fans have just been bored to tears without my inspiring posts so sorry to leave you all hanging.
It is a very nice, satisfying and comforting feeling to be content at where things are at. Am I looking forward to summer? Obviously. But life is so good right now. I'm in no rush to go home! I can't even believe that I have a MONTH left of my freshman year of college. Holy heck I'm grandma old. I think I'm severely affected by the weather. And it has been so lovely lately and subsequently I've been so happy. Okay but anyways point being, it is great to be living in the moment, not looking forward to the extent that I'm don't appreciate the great times right now.
You could say I've been spending a lil time with this guy
BrookieBM got engaged!!! :) yayayayayay Aug4th Newport Beach Temple baby!
This is an old picture of my brother Mark but is still one of my favorites. Happy St. Patrick's day y'all!! I wish I could be with this red headed baby boy today.




No comments:
Post a Comment