Monday, March 5, 2012

My Spring Break

So BYU does not actually have a spring break. And yet, I was luckily enough to get to go home for a week! My parents headed to Puerto Rico and I headed down to Highland Village to hold down the fort and take care of the kids. I received a few dirty looks, and finally realized that I was being considered by the general public as a teen mom. Haha but it was honestly a blast! It was so nice to be home with the sole purpose of spending time with my younger siblings. 


Had to take the obligatory plane take off shot. So pretty though.
I got to spend lots of time at parks, I did NOT get a tan though.


Held this sleeping little girl for over an hour and a half at church on Wednesday night, and woke up sore the next day. 

I got to practice a little photography and editing skills!

Hahahaha this picture is so not cute but I was just so happy to get to drive with the windows down.

Oh my gosh. She is a ham. Always performing for the camera.

I loved chats with individual siblings. It is so weird to see them grow up. Every time I go home they are so different.

Woke up at 4:30am, drove to DFW and talked about life and etc. with my dad. As always, I was seated next to a middle aged chatty cathy cowboy wannabe. As always. But I was able to sleep for an hour and a half which was great. 

So good to see Emily and Morgan. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends who I can pick up things just like they were where we left off. I'm so glad I was able to attend my home ward on Sunday, I did so much growing up with those loving leaders and friends there. 

Today was a great day back in Provo. Before I went home I had really hit that late winter, February block. Going home was such a nice little vacation from the real world but it's nice to be back and to have life return to regular. Also I'm still waiting to hear about the camp counselor job, but while I was home I was offered the other job that I was interested in. Ugh I don't know what to do. I'm hoping that whether or not I get the Aspen Grove job will make my mind up for me.

HERE'S A SONG I LIKE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment