Thursday, March 8, 2012

BWW & Rio

As much as I love my dining plus, I do enjoy eating off campus. Something about eating the same food on a rotation for 9 months gets a little old. I had the pleasure of going to Buffalo Wild Wings a few nights ago, and it was exactly that: a pleasure. It made me miss Highland Village... lots of fun memories there and also Shannon who worked there who read this blog and that makes me happy! Also make your own blog Shannon so I have something to read.


First of all, anyone that knows me decently well knows that I don't like meat. But something about the atmosphere, the people, the waitress- I ate six wings. And they were great. 

YIKES poor Scott was so sweaty ugh makes my eyes water just thinking about it. Everyone in the group was from home and we vowed to go again this summer when we can walk out into cozy humidity instead of snow.


Then last night I got to eat with @lillampy. Or Jason, whichever you prefer. I love Jason because we are friends, we don't just know each other because he and my sister are friends. I love talking to him. 


Then tonight I got to go to Cafe Rio with Jordan and the senior edition! I love meeting parents, first of all. Everything about the dinner was good. 

Yay for good food and great company. Oh and fantastic weather!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment