Well this is weird. I have less than a month left of my freshman year of college. In the time that I've been up here in college a baby could have been conceived and born. Ugh I don't really know why I used that metaphor but lets be honest when we hear nine months we all think of childbirth. Or maaayyybe that's just me. Anyways obviously I'm looking forward to going home because I'm basically obsessed with my younger siblings, can't wait to be reunited with Jennifer, adore my parents, miss my friends and we all know how I feel about Texas. You could say that I like it a lot. The picture below is old old old. CHRIS. Hahah sorry!
But at the same time life right here right now is pretty darn great. The sky is so blue and pretty and the green is slowly coming back in the grass. I do indeed live in a happy valley. I got to meet Jordan's fambam last night and he's going to Canada! Brrr/Yay!
![]() |
Mom please make these for me when I get home.
|
HUNGER GAMES PREMIERE TONIGHT!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment