Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games

I LOVED HUNGER GAMES! Maybe they cut a few pieces from the book out but overall one of the best book to movie adaptions I've seen. My friend Scott thinks that 50% of the movie was close ups and I think he's probably right. 

 
Katniss, not Catniss. Also to all the haters out there who said my outfit looked like my normal attire, I beg to differ. That vest came out just for the premiere! 

Found me a bloody Peeta!
  
Not sure why they chose not to dress up...

So much fake blood. Yipes.


Sydney flew to North Dakota this morning at seven am so we thought it'd be a good idea to just stay awake until she left for the airport. Luckily this meant I was awake when Jen wanted to skype!!

Unfortunately the video quality was sub-par. But the conversation was to the contrary! It was so great to see her pretty happy face. Less than a month and we will be reunited!

And now I am about to get picked up to go camping and get very little sleep for the third night in a row. I don't know why I do this to myself. It has been a pretty crazy/great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe ummm....loved Skyping with you. Had I known you were snapping photos, I would have flashed a grin :D My face is like that because of the crummy Skype quality...not the convo.

    ReplyDelete