Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-DAY

I genuinely like Valentines Day. I've always considered it a cute, happy holiday celebrating those you love.


Got my family's Valentine's Day card!


You've probably seen this picture... it's making its rounds on Facebook. Still, adorable.


I have a terrific roomate. 


I love missionaries. 


After much anticpiation, finally broke out the V-Day socks from my mom.


I also got to spend some time talking with my mom today since her valentine is in Seattle for the week! 


"Often we assume that [our loved ones] must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know." - Thomas S. Monson


I feel so grateful to have loved ones around me, and within easy access via modern day technology. I have been so blessed! I've been feeling decently homesick lately, and having a mom that answers literally every time I call is so wonderful. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ally...you are very loved!! I was glad to hear from you today, as I am every time you call. We miss you around here. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Since Dad's out of town, we did our family pizza tradition last Saturday instead. Tonight I took the kids to Panda Express instead. I don't expect it to become our new tradition...it's too hard to make the rice look heart-shaped. haha

    ReplyDelete