Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Gem of a Week

This week has been so awesome. Maybe the most fun week of all of winter semester? It also had a lot to do with being done with five midterms, and two of my block classes. 

Okay so working backwards through the week:

Last night I went to my first Monster Truck Rally! Haha it was very random but very entertaining and it was  fun to be with cute Jordy. We went back to my friend Phil's house afterwards and it's always just so nice to be in a real house. Apartments and dorms are fun but they do not compare!



Friday Cliff, Sam, Sydney and I went to The Muse for a nice little concert a la Lindsay and Ben (i think) who were opening for some Indian band. Like their name is literally Provo Indian's or something weird. Hence the wheat and feathers all over the venue and the tribal drawings all over the wall. Lindsay was so cute and talented. Later the four of us chatted and chatted and then went back to new heritage and I love all of my friends I have made here but sometimes it's just really nice to be with old friends from home.


Thursday we went rock climbing which I love. It was a good good group. Every single person that was there I just adore.


Wednesday we went and picked Brock up from the airport and took him to the MTC. It was sad, not just because I'm going to miss him, but being there just reminded me of all my other friends that are already gone that I won't get to see for so long. It's a good thing I love my church otherwise it'd be so much harder!



Then Sam opened his mission call, he's heading to Columbia!  


On Tuesday we said our goodbyes to Brighton, he just headed back home to Oregon. He leaves for Brazil in April! 

I also managed to squeeze in watching The Bachelor at Annabel's boyf's house with homemade pumpkin chocolate chip bread/cake i don't really know but it was so tasty and I ate probably half of the pan. Fun to meet Stephen. Very fun to be with Avery too because I don't see her as often I as I'd like to! Also on Wednesday I went indoor swimming with Ryan on a fun double date.

AND I've probably listened to "Call me Maybe" probably a trillion times. It is like a drug to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment