Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hockey is Good

It has been a great, productive, exhausting week. I had a Bio paper, presentation, a paper, American Heritage test, Biology test, and I gave a talk today! As shown below, I also found my three favorite pairs of shorts!!!!!!! They had gotten pushed back behind my swimsuits/swimsuit cover ups/athletic shorts/yoga pants drawer. So relieved. Nike shorts are the greatest most comfortable items of clothing that I own.


 Oh yeah and I had a inner tube water polo game! It is so funny to me that I'm doing that. When I'm in my warm dorm I'm never in the mood to get in a swim suit and walk the frigid path to the RB. But then the games are always so fun. But this time I was the only girl that could come, subsequently I played both halfs and was so exhausted at the end and very sore around the hind side realms of my body the rest of the weekend. 


Also I went to the BYU hockey game last night and I'm in love. With two things: hockey and #26 on the Utah team. Mmhm. Yep. I digress. We have two friends on the team, Tanner and Tate! They are in our ward.


Tate just doin his thing 


Tanner in the penalty box! He did get the only goal for the team and is apparently the highest scorer on the whole BYU team. What the heck cool.


So fun to be with these girls that I love. Also if you didn't know the three of us are living together next year. Can't wait!!! ALSO Cliff came with us but is not pictured....


Shaking hands after fighting the whole game. The fights were so crazy! And entertaining. Best quote of the night goes to Sydney, "I think that's why I like hockey and The Hills... because I thrive on other people's drama!" Yes, she said that.

Here's to another week, with three more tests, and then my half birthday, (yes I fully celebrate it) and then I'll be in Highland Village, Texas. Wahoo.

Also here is a song that I have been listening to a lot this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment