Wednesday, February 1, 2012

August Hike

Last night when I was trying really hard to work on a paper, I started going through some pictures from a hike my family went on back in August when I was home for the break. Maybe these will amuse you, maybe they won't. I love my family, but I'm lucky enough to really like them too. They are fun to be with and think I'm almost as funny as I think I am.



Preparation is everything.


Pretty Jen


Hi Mark.


I think Matthew Riding is HILARIOUS.


Oh so posed. But still cute, nonetheless.





Having brothers is the greatest.


Ladies and gentlemen, this is what is known as the dinosaur face.





No more pictures please


Just kidding we need a group shot.


And we're off!

I'm missing those cuckoos tonight. xoxo to the fambam.

2 comments:

  1. Ally, you crack me up and I love you very much. You are greatly missed around here! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this crew. <3 Thanks for posting Al!

    ReplyDelete