Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Mid February


I like this song. Props to Em Warner for showing it to me.

Life is crazy as ever! I have two tests, a project and a paper due this week, and two test next week. Today I had a lovely lunch with Brooke and Sydney and we discussed the idea that school really gets in the way of college. Haha sometimes I have to remind myself that I go to BYU to learn, not just to socialize. 

I'm taking this classed called "Integrity for Life" and it's been great. I have to do a book report tomorrow night and it's over How to be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life. I'm obsessed! One of my favorite quotes is, "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." 

Today has been very stressful and I have been especially cranky lately and my roommate Sydney just brought me home a daisy and is being so sweet. Our Father in Heaven is so mindful of us and sends us the people that we need! 

1 comment:

  1. I like the song. Props to Em Warner. You've been blessed to have many good friends...past and present. How nice of Sydney to bring the daisy. You've been cranky?? :)

    ReplyDelete