Playing tennis. Now that it's warmer I've been getting to play a lot! So much to the extent that I got a sick nasty huge blister.
All this rain! Overcast skies are gross but rain is just clean and nice. Besides, lets be honest I love any and all chances to pull out my rain boots and rain jacket.
This campus is so darn pretty!
I can't believe I made it the entire school year without realizing they have these in the creamery. I'm ticked!
Black lights.
This song. I've liked this band for a while but this whole album makes the best studying music ever.
What have I been up to?
Bacon Party. BLT's are good, but after looking at so much raw meat I think I'm going back to vegetarianism for a little bit.
Disco Nite at Classic Skating.
AND DON'T WORRY MOM... lots and lots of studying.
My pretty view out of the lib window. Done with four finals, two to go! :)
Also Sydney shared this video today in sunday school and it's just really great and uplifting.










No comments:
Post a Comment