Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend


Happy Easter! I had a wonderful weekend. It's beautiful and springy here.

Scott got his mission call! Denver North baby! He will be so so great.

Lil outdoor concert that I forgot to get a picture of Juliana at... she was the violinist and the cutest one up there!

I have a love/hate relationship with 3D movies.

One of the joys of living in Utah is being so close to family! I went over to my Riding grandparents for Sunday dinner. With Jen in Jerusalem it's been fun to have Sydney come with me too.

Grandma was making Resurrection Cookies with the little boy cousins.

Grandpa showing me his garden!

Got to skype with some of my FAVORITE girls in the world. We're spread across four different states and five different colleges. Emily's face was stuck like this for so long. Hahaha technology is a funny thing.


Looking forward to three more days of school, finals and then Highland Village, Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment