The last two days have been absolutely insane. Tuesday night I said all my goodbyes and came home to finish packing and cleaning my room.
This is where I was at around 5am.
This is where I was at around 7:30, still not done, and ready to kill myself. Haha and looking very rough.
Finally finished packing and sweet sweet Scott came and helped me move my boxes into Sydney's car and take them to the storage unit. We got lost, and it took an extra hour but hey they gave us a free $9 lock so worth it? Haha then I rushed home to clean the room and then said a few more goodbyes then got picked up by my shuttle...
and sat at the airport and waited there for three hours. Okay like twoish but still. It was a whiiiiile. I got to see The Waltons which was so great!! I LOVE that family.
Here is another really flattering picture of me. Yay for window seats and nobody else in your row.
Byeeeee Utah.
So fun to wake up at my own house in my own bed. With a friend, too. It will be a bit of an adjustment going from living with Sydney to four boys again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA.
I helped my mom go through some old pictures and found some real gems. This is me, circa fifth or sixth grade? I don't understand how I had friends.............
Picked up this cute girl from the airport! Not being able to call/see my sister on a daily basis stunk.
Even though we all could have chosen our own row, we all three sat up front. I laugh so hard with my mom and sister. I'm so lucky to have friends for family.
I don't know why this was so funny but at the time it was hilarious. The cherry limeade slush had no cherry flavoring but instead of bringing out a new one they just brought my mom a little cup of only cherry filling.
Today we were getting our carpets cleaned and my mom found a snake. Sick nasty but thankfully the carpet cleaners were still there so they killed it and then informed us that they're pretty sure it was venomous.
Got to watch Matt's cute second grade play... he was the letter "O" and had a little solo which was fun.
All I wanted was one picture where we all look cute. Didn't get it tonight. It's okay, I still have alll summer.
Potbelly's... our fave!
Then skyped with Sydo for a little bit... heaven forbid we go 24 hours without communicating!
Being home is so wonderful. Busy busy busy all day long all summer long though. I'll be sad to see Jen head back up to Provo next week though. Happy weekend!























How did I not know about your blog before?! Love it! So fun reading all your posts and catching up on what you've been up to. Love all the pictures too.
ReplyDeleteLOL! They just brought your mom a little cup of only cherry filling, instead?! That's hilarious, Ally. :P Make sure you label those boxes that you'll be packing up, okay? This is so that you don't get confused about which goes where.
ReplyDelete