I LOVE THIS SONG!
In other news...........
In other news...........
- I got a page view from Israel and I was so weirded/cooled out then I realized it was my lovely sis! I enjoy my occasional updates via email from Miss Jennifer!
- Got 100% on my first quiz! I will take that as good omen for Winter Semester.
- I've been really pretty darn good at going to bed early. Really. As for the getting up at seven am, well wowza how lucky am I that I can have something to work on improving upon! (Because I've basically reached maximum capacity at improving in all other areas in my life..........please world know that I am kidding)
- I have yet to work out all of 2012. Working on that too.
- I love all of my classes! So much!
- I am having a mid-life crisis about my major. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or if I should go back go Elementary Education or English, since those are the two I'd been planning on my entire life up until February of my senior year... when I decided to realize my life long dream of becoming the first female President of the United States. It's still not out of the question.
- I actually am liking this weather. I know it's so boring to blog about the weather but hi sorry it's weirdly a big part of my life.
- Three days later, I am still constantly thinking about Contagion. GO SEE IT!
- I might be doing inter-tube water polo this semester for intramurals. We shall seeeeee!
- I am probably going to be in Dallas for spring/summer terms. I can't decide if this is a good or bad thing. *i'm leaving... on the dart train* shout out to my mom
- Foster the People is coming to both SLC and Dallas so I can see them this summer regardless of where I am this summer! Yay!
- THERE ARE A LOT OF CUTE BOYS HERE! Like kind of maybe even more than the past semesters?
@jennyridingsolo please update your blog more than like once a semester please. Also please change your twitter name.
Thanks for the shout out. I feel honored. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you, Ally.