Here is a note that Sydney found today. It reads:
"Inconsiderate Laundrier (sic),
I understand your need to do laundry & congratulate you on wearing clean clothes. I wish I could say the same thing, but unfortunately my clothes ended up on the floor. It's times like these we need laundry baskets or a while row of washers to set our laundry on.
Sincerely, Irritated."
Okay I'm sorry but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That poor girl who was just having a rough day and then comes into the basement and her laundry is on the ground AGAIN and this time it's just too much! So she leave a very polite, but angry note and these two roommates find the note, laugh about it, and then one of them decides to blog about it! Oh it's just too much. If you have a little bit of free time this week; check out this website. http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment