- The BYU mens volleyball team is number one in the nation. Who knew?!
- Matt Costa is a singer who is really all of a sudden popular in Provo. Who knew?!
- Sundance Film Festival is actually located in Park City, Utah, not Sundance, Utah. I'm not going to continue with the "who knew?!"s because I'm already annoying myself.
- I am just really really not a sciencey girl.
- I do not get sick of Miike Snow. (the band, not the person.)
- I cannot eat in the Cannon Center twice a day. It wreaks havoc on the insides if you know what I mean
- Albums on Facebook can now hold over 200 pictures!
- I really miss being able to call up Jen whenever I want. Or at all really.
- I'm applying to be a counselor at Aspen Grove this summer!
- I signed at The Elms! So relieved to know that I will have a place to rest my weary head next year after a long day of studying. Oh ho ho if only I studied that much.
- I am in shock at how much chapstick & lotion I have gone through. DARN YOU UTAH WEATHER!
- Thank goodness the Mavs beat the Jazz. Utahan's just kill me sometimes. Sorry anyone from Utah reading this.
- I really miss summer term.
- Snow is pretty! And it also can ruin boots.
- Utah does have some benefits; I got asked on a date by a cute boy who had stamped out "Date?" in the snow outside my window.
- I am such a boring blogger.
- I really miss Josh and Landon and it's barely been one month.
When I walked out of my dorm to go to church, this is what I saw. Glorious. Am I right?
No comments:
Post a Comment