Tonight was the Heleman Halls Christmas Invitational that (unfortch for all the freshman boys), Brookie, Syd and I had to miss. Landon's dad was in town so he offered to take us all out to eat. I'd never been to Tucano's before, only heard the stories of people throwing up after eating too much meat. Yipes. I'm really not much of a meat eater in the first place so needless to say I was a little concerned. I'm also a very picky eater. I know, I'm working on it. If I end up going on a mission for my church I'm sure the Lord would find it very funny to send me to somewhere with food I just couldn't handle. I digress. The food was actually very tasty, the weather freezing and the company wonderful. I'm really gonna miss those boys.
Happy birthday to Brooke, tomorrow!! Isn't she the cutest?
Action shot with the server bringing the meat around. Landon and Brighton love when I take pictures of them. I'd also like to point out Brik's hand. I was too scared to take a full on picture of him.
Who has two thumbs and has the perfect roommate? Sydney.
Please enjoy this gem. This is a great representation of the night. Landon's a little camera shy, while Syd clearly is not.
heeeeeeeey! hahaha. i love syd.
ReplyDelete