Sunday, December 25, 2011

Murry Christmiis

This break has been weird and wonderful. Got a haircut, new drivers license, teeth cleaned, tires rotated (eventually) and an x-ray. I thought I would have so much more time than I did during Thanksgiving but we leave for the cabin early Tuesday morning and I already feel like I won't get to see everyone/do everything that I want to.

I've always loved flying, but flying home next to and in front of two of your best friends is the best. I also love chatty old men who just want to hear about your life and then proceed to watch a movie and play racing car games on their iPad; sans headphones of course. Oh yeah and the cherry on top is when they give you a thumbs up when you spill all the contents of your drink on your neighbor. On an unrelated tangent, I have this great ability to go to the bathroom right when we hit the worst turbulence of the whole flight. Yeehaw. Hahah actually it's really funny.
I got to go to lunch at Briarhill with Hannah's twin sisters. Han's taco was lacking due to shuffling around in el coche. Oh ho ho Mexican food joke.
Stuco Reunion! Of course Karbs was dressed to the nines for Snowman Day. Would you expect anything less?
Lexi and I took Panda to our brothers at school. We think it's really cute that we're friends, and they're friends. We also think that we're really great sisters. 
~*drive friendly, the texas way*~
It is so fun having Sydney live so close! 

I have had some fantastic family quality time.I think that everyone thinks that their family is funny but I think my family is hilarious. My family makes me laugh harder than anyone that I know. My little brothers Matt & Mark and I have the same sense of humor. I don't know whether to praise them or be embarrassed for myself.
We think we're lyke rull fun knee








ALSO
FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE:


Thanks to parents that are happy to volunteer their kids, we were able to clean the church. Oh ho ho the fun that we had. Also I had no idea my voice was so irritating. Why didn't anyone tell me?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH the video at the end made me laugh. Love this time at home. Nice recap :)

    ReplyDelete