I'm trying very hard not to be That Annoying Girl from the South who cannot stop complaining about The Cold but honestly. I can already tell this is the beginning of a trial.
I didn't take this picture of the Bell Tower here at BYU, just found it a la google images. WOW. That's what I have to look forward to! Yippee! I also have this cute little quirk called I hate blow drying my hair. As the temperatures are below freezing, I can no longer walk to class with wet hair. Sounds like not a big deal, but to this girl, it is. In all honesty I am getting burned out of Fall semester. I am sick and tired of my classes, all the food on campus, (minus, of course, subway chocolate chip cookies. oh how i adore you.) and some of the annoying social aspects of my life I am dealing with. I am oh so ready for the break.
Schedule
this week- study study study
next week- take exams and pack for california!!!
next weekend- Jazz and Bennett's wedding in San Diego! CAN'T WAIT.
next next sunday- fly home to my happy lovely family
next next next sunday- christmas! yippity skippity!
next next next week- cabin in the Piney Woods of Nacogdoches, Texas. bless it.
Then I can return to the Happy Valley that I hold so dear to my heart and take new classes and make new friends and enjoy a new semester refreshed and rejuvenated and sister-less. ( triste. :/ )
Also pretty much this entire post was negative and depressing. Here is a Christmas song I'm digging lately.

:( imma mizz you
ReplyDeleteGive it time, girlfriend. Believe it or not, you are going to get used to the cold and you won't mind it so much. Plus, I think you need more warm scarves. To wrap around your wet hair. ;)
ReplyDelete