
1. The Brigham Young University Campus is PRETTY. I was expecting it to get so cold and gray and ugly fast but I felt so pleased and happy on my walks to school.
2. Fall can be pretty too. Texas falls are non-existent, it basically goes straight from summer to winter. The changing leaves were such a nice sight.
3. College football games are really different from high school football games. They are a fun but kind of not as fun. Also the MHS band is better than the BYU band. Not to be annoying... but second in the nation... just saying.
5. I'm obsessed with my sister Jen and living in the same place as her has been perfect. She's going to Jerusalem next semester and I wish so badly she could just pack me in her suitcase. Taking two classes together was a decision with no regrets.
6. Subway chocolate chip cookies are worth every single calorie. Holy oh my baby goodness gracious now I'm craving.
7. Dates are fun.
8. Spelunking leads to good good good happy fun wonderful friendships. Three cheers each for Avery & Brooke.
9.Not all college boys are jerks. I have made awesome boy space friends here who share my standards, morals and ideals.
10. Goodbyes are hard! I will miss my friends Josh, Landon, Brighton, Derek, Michael A., Sheldon, Chase, Michael G., Ty, Jacob, Doug, Mitch, that are leaving/left this semester for their missions.
ON TO WINTER SEMESTER!








I like it. And, somehow, it just gets better and better. (You have a good photography eye, by the way.)
ReplyDelete