Wednesday, November 23, 2011

cowards

Today in particular, I am especially thankful for my friendy friends.


There is nothing better than seeing girls that you have been close as sisters with for over fifteen years. I hadn't been physically with some of them since June, and it was like I had never left. They go to University of North Texas, University of Arkansas, Texas A&M and Oklahoma State University. And they are the BEST! I was lucky enough to have friends that respected my morals and subsequent decisions and never made me feel left out or excluded. They also happen to be the funniest, happiest, most immature, most loving group of girls I have ever met. I miss them! I have made such wonderful friends up at BYU that I adore and am looking forward to seeing in a few days but I will be forever grateful for Hannah, Olivia, Rachel, Paulina, Emily, Lexi and Morgan for making grades Pre-K through 12 just so dang enjoyable. Xoxo


And I already can't wait to see them over Christmas Break :)

2 comments:

  1. Just so you're aware...the word is excluded not disincluded. I loved this post. You have such great friends. Go Cowards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks. Spelling has never been my forte.

    ReplyDelete