Monday, November 14, 2011

five days till texas


Five days until TEXAS! I am excited to:
  1. See my family. yayyayayayyayayaya yippity kii yayyyyy
  2. Not bring home lotsa jackets. I like the weather back home. A lot.
  3. Watch my baby brother get baptized in my church!
  4. Watch my not so baby brother's Court of Honor! Good for him.
  5. Go to Rosa's Tortilla Factory. Mhmm there is nothing better.
  6. Drive my car. I didn't realize how much I'd miss it but I really do!
  7. See my friends! THEY ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND I MISS THEM.
  8. Eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat #foreversingle
  9. Not study.
  10. Sleep in my happy warm nice good newlyremodeledsoidon'treallyrememberwhatitlookslike house.
Cheers for the 808 Green Valley. Also my coming home for thanksgiving is a surprise for my dear mother so anyone that is reading this will keep it on the down low. Please and thanks!

Can't wait to see these goons!

No comments:

Post a Comment