Thursday, November 17, 2011

today was a nice day



Today was really nice. Why, you might ask?
  1. I woke up and got ready in fifteen minutes.
  2. I was surprisingly very productive today. I got lots and lots of things done.
  3. I studied with my friend Scott for a bit and I just love him.
  4. It was not too cold today.
  5. Subway kids meal. Those dang chocolate chip cookies will be the death of me.
  6. Modern Family.
  7. I got to go to my cute friend Elizabeth's birthday party at Dear Lizzie and eat lots and lots of desserts. Dang food plays way to big a role in my life.
  8. Dyed a strip of my hair red with two cute girls I want to become better friends with. Haha so teen angsty. It is what it is. We will see what the parentals think of it.
  9. I have a lovely roommate who does nice things for me.
  10. I GO HOME TOMORROW :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just browsing here and noticing that in #8 you called them paternals. I believe the correct term is parentals. I know that you're flattered by me reading your blog for the first time (weird that I read Brooke's before yours), so continue to feel complimented.

    ReplyDelete