I actually love politics. A lot. Its so funny to be up here in Provo surrounded by so many staunchly right wing conservatives while my siblings will finally get a taste of the left wing up in Seattle.
Anyways I loved watching the debate tonight. I would hope that anyone of voting age would take the opportunity to actually research the issues instead of simply picking a side.
Democratic Platform:
Obama:
Republican Platform:
Romney:
And now I leave you with this "bad lip reading" and gosh I love the internet.
Just got caught up on your recent posts. You're funny. Cool hair swap on the candidates. Or shall I just call them candids...or dates...or P Diddy(s). Actually, that one's already taken. Sorry the Texas cookies didn't turn out but it looks like it was a lovely soiree nonetheless. Nice fish pic credit from Easter Closet. Loved your Happy post and love you.
ReplyDeletehahahahaha. That was hilarious. And I heart you. Love, Your Crazy Democrat Aunt. ;)
ReplyDelete