Friday, October 12, 2012

To Be Seventeen


Today my brother Christopher John Riding turns seventeen. Which is only weird because I still consider myself seventeen. Chris is one of the greatest boys I know. He is sensitive and mature beyond his years, something I'll take credit for. Haha just kidding but I do think that having two older sisters contributes to this. I can't wait to see where he takes his life. I hope he comes to byu with jen and me. I love being here in Provo and wouldn't trade it for anything, but its things like birthdays that make me really homesick. I hate the idea of missing out on my siblings lives, and also the fact that I know exactly what they're doing for him to make today special. How lucky am I to have a family and home worth missing?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment