Last night I had the pleasure of attending Witches Night Out. If theres one thing I love its a girls night and it was so fun of Ashley to invite me! It was fun to be with girls that I didn't know very well and to make friends at this funny event with lots of 50+ year old women in full witchy garb. The best part was the girls dressed as Salem pilgrims.
I kind of hate Halloween but it was a good reminder that there is still plenty of fun clean happy fall-y things do around Halloween time too.

other october happys
::honeycrisp apples dipped in crunchy peanut butter with 1% milk
::my fall bath and body works lotions:
sweet cinnamon pumpkin & honey autumn apple
::new black boots for free because my friend's ankles gained weight
::a sissy who makes me dinner because I'm stressed out
::a roommate who makes me hot chocolate & toast
::new modern family episodes that make me cry and cry with laughter
::sunday afternoon at a real house that involved four helpings of dinner and three of dessert
::reading a great book: "The Book of Awesome"


i wuv you:)
ReplyDeleteI used to always go to Witches Night Out! Live it up while you can, ladies! :)
ReplyDelete