Maybe y'all won't find this quite as amusing as I do but I think it's hysterical. Cheers to a new semester of frantic calls to the roommate, sister and/or mom on what to respond to a text from HIM.
(however, if you are a boy and are reading this and I have texted you something witty or clever, assume it was original material)
How weird is it that I'm a sophomore???!?! In college?!?! I'm all moved into my new apartment and only forgot about a trillion things at home. It's been an incredibly stressful move-in. But aren't they always? Actually, moving out is so much more awful because you're also taking finals and saying goodbyes and stuff. So, counting my blessings!

Ally, I love your blog! You have such a great attitude about everything! I'm glad I got to know you a little last year and I hope we can hang out this year! ps don't think I'm creepy because I blog stalk basically the whole world and found yours :)
ReplyDelete