Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Brookie's California Wedding

I love flying solo. It makes me feel incredibly independent. I love having to climb up into the plane as opposed to taking the gate all the way to the door because it just totally makes me feel like I'm movie star. This is me discretely taking a picture to show how movie star-esque I felt.

This trip was so much fun! Some of my most favorite girls from byu were there so it was such a blast to play and play and play with them. Riding around in the convertible and meeting new people and seeing our future missionary pals and eating way too much food and attending the most risque but also adorable bachelorette party I've ever been to thrown by Rachael and Lily were among the highlights!

I'm in love with the Newport Beach Temple. Eternal marraige is a beautiful thing!

The reception was so perfect I seriously want to copy/paste to my own reception one day...

Ahhh the most adorabale couple ever. Here's the video her cousin made!

So happy for this pal of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment