To be completely honest I'm surprised at how sad I am to leave and head back to Provo! Well, let me rephrase that. I'm thrilled to get back to Provo. I like my freedom and independence. But I'm very sad to be leaving my family and this new place that I kinda sorta consider home, for now. Life has settled into a happy, normal pattern. My life lately has consisted of-
Going to get our Washington drivers licenses... weird but fine!
Practically acquiring carpal tunnel syndrome from writing so many of my favorite boys who are out serving missions. Gosh I miss my friends. Oh hey if you are not LDS and do not know what I'm talking about, this explains what they do better than I can!
Going to fun parks like Newcastle Beach Park and Meydenbauer Park that are on Lake Washington
Seriously. Could not be any more charming. Also it was nice to be in a swimsuit as opposed to the rain jackets and jeans and fleeces worn earlier in the "summer."
Personally, summer = ice cream.
Especially really really great chic hipster too cool ice cream boutiques like Molly Moon's.
Getting toilet papered. This picture cracks me up but I will not give the young men who participated in the defacing of my front yard the satisfaction of putting this on any other social networking site.
Getting over the weirdness/lump in your throat when your pals from home send you pictures like this- someone else's van in our old driveway.
Getting over my mega huge massive crush on Ryan Lochte. Yikes!
Goodbye Seattle! Surprisingly, I'll miss you.










You crack me up.
ReplyDelete