Friday, August 31, 2012

Firsts

It's been a week of firsts.

First time to drive down to Provo! It was bittersweet not to be boarding American at DFW but it was nice to be able to pack liquids and my pocket knife. That's not actually a joke.

First time to pay $20 to get my lock cut off my storage unit........ 
I'm just so glad that back in April the sweet employee thought that Scott and I were a poor newly married couple so she gave me the lock for free. 

First time I've ever had a messy room... ever.... LAWLZ jk jk but gosh y'all moving in is so awful.

First time going through a temple open house! So fun to spend time with my cousin Kim and Aunt Debbie and Grandma! Sometimes its really hard going to school so far away from my family but I'm blessed to have lots of extended family so close by.

First meal!! Panini and apples and milk. It was great. I already miss dining plus. And Mom's cooking.

Let me tell you. Spending so much time with my family this summer has been wonderful. But it's really fantastic to have a social life again. Reeeeaaallly great.

ALSO THE MOST EXCITING NEWS!
I'm officially declared as an Elementary Education major. I'm so happy. I feel so good about it and that is a beautiful thing!

1 comment:

  1. Just took a minute to get caught up on your blog. Sure love you, Ally!

    ReplyDelete