Maybe its the stress of end of semester projects and saying goodbye to my best friend (Sydney is going to London. Idk if I ever put that on my blog but I just wanted to clarify that I'm not talking about sending a missionary out or something. Please. I'm very single up in here.) and finals week [read: I am stressed and emotional] but this video made me cry cry cry. Honestly it kind of makes me feel like such a loser that I can operate my body at full capacity and yet I still can't play football. Jokes! Well the icantplayfootball part is true but I never want to take my healthy body for granted. Next time I'm walking to campus and think "wowza my finger have never been so cold in my life" I'll instead give a whoop and a holler that I have fingers at all! Okay weird example, but still. Alright I'm talking in circles. Watch the inspirational football video.
No comments:
Post a Comment