On Sunday I had the terrific opportunity to head up to Salt Lake with some of my lady friends and attend the First Presidency Devotional (here's the play by play).
Next semester Avery will be serving a mission in Atlanta, Sydney will be in London, and by the end of April both Lindsay and I will be in Brazil. I'm incredibly grateful for each of these girls and the example that they individually and collectively have set for me. PS four of us are single so in 1.5 years feel free to hit us up? Wait what?



^^^im confused to how we are all so very single. i mean we're cool, right? right! eh whateves, 18 months and maybe we'll get our shot at this thing called love? ps i miss you terribly. Currently watching the seahawk/49ers game and its making me miss my ally cat. sending all my love to the rainy state!
ReplyDeleteOh, the coolest!! Hahaha oh I miss YOU aves. I'm calling you after Christmas, I would love to chat with you! xoxoxo
Delete