"schlubbin" is a term used by my funny friends Brooke & Avery. Its kinda like lounging but sloppier. It involves snacks and maybe some hulu and/or netflix and staying in bed for a long time.
I sclubbed hard both Friday and Saturday. IT WAS GREAT. After recovering from an all nighter and a week crammed full of homework I deemed it appropriate and necessary. Plus I don't even have class on Fridays! So I slept in late late late and finally finished unpacking all of my boxes so my desk is finally usable and just did a lot of productive things that didn't require me to leave my apartment until I went grocery shopping with Jen at 4:30!
On Saturday that fun just continued with sleeping in late (again)
going to my most favorite shaved ice place ever
laying out so we don't get Provo Pale
and watching the game with some of my favorite girls at the Ashton's house! And I got to see one of my other favorite married couples: the Stapletons. It was great.

I also watched White Collar and does anyone watch "Suits" because I can't decide how I feel about it and lots of youtube videos and basically have yet to do any schoolwork since Thursday night. It's great.


i'm proud of this! schlub it up, baby.
ReplyDelete