Sunday, September 14, 2014

It's Too Late

I specifically left this blog title super vague. You could say it's something I've been trying to do post mish- be a little more mysterious? I've heard boys like that. 

Okay wow I'm not funny at three am (or am I?? validate me) which is actually a segue, bringing it back to the blog title.

It's too late to 
a) blog all about my mission
b) blog all about the past six weeks of life
c) be online because its the wee hours of the morning
d) drop a class i'd like to

answer: all of the above.

But I miss blogging. I've realized how incredibly therapeutic it is and how much I like....... talking about myself? Yikes. I went there. So I'm just starting from now on. I guess I can do what I want since its mY bLoG yAlll. Alright, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment