YALL I'm home... and its the weirdest thing.
How do I write about a year and a half in the Amazon Jungle, preaching and teaching and walking and running and sometimes crawling and crying and laughing and growing and being stretched and missing my family and also never wanting to go home? I feel eternally grateful for my time spent in Manaus. It was the hardest, and also the best thing I've ever done. I came to know to know my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father by serving His children in Brazil. I learned things about patience and humility and Christlike love and charity that I really needed to learn. I grew to appreciate my family and friends in ways that I never had before. I learned Portuguese! I learned how to make Brazilian food! lol in my dreams. Okay so maybe I know a few things.
Anyways. I feel so blessed that God let me go on a mission to Manaus, Brazil. I also feel blessed to be back at home. But we'll save that for another post.

So happy to see you in my blog feed. :)
ReplyDeleteI love you. Welcome back to the blogoshere.
ReplyDelete