Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Both to BRASIL

Okay first of all I'm having slight anxiety over how to spell Brazil (Brasil???). Like I totally get that Brasil is the "correct" way to say it because that's Brazil in Portuguese but we don't run around calling Germany "Deutschland" just because that is Germany in German!!! 

I digress. If you are not friends with me in real life slash do not stalk me via social media then you may not be aware that my sister/best fran is ALSO going to Brazil! Yippity skippity!! It's funny because when I opened my call I was cool/calm/collected. When Jen opened hers? A different story. 

Jen- "I'm going to Brazil!"

Me- *crying*

My visa still hasn't gone through yet, so I'll fly out to Provo next Monday afternoon and do my training at the MTC (Missionary Training Center) there! Time is ticking! Still excited and feeling great about heading out to serve the Lord. But yes, I am a bit of an emotional wreck. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment