Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Free Time


Although I was initially concerned about this limbo time I have before I report to Brazil in March, I've been filling my time, with all those things you plan to do, "when you have time." Like.....

:: redesigning my blog (y'all likey?)
:: redesigning my sister's blog
:: sewing buttons that have fallen off (don't let that trick you into thinking i can sew)
:: burning dinner
:: weekly temple trips
:: blog stalking manaus, brazil missionaries
:: writing missionaries
:: spending time with the grandparents
:: organizing my closet. multiple times
:: visiting the BYU Museum of Art (see above picture)
:: feeling cool and cultured at the Andy Warhol exhibit
:: online shopping for missionary clothes (spoiler alert- they're all uglaay)
:: getting caught up on my tv shows (Nashville anyone?!?! it's GOOD)
:: dancing around to this song on repeat 
:: attempting to learn portuguese

This is the least busy I've been since probably sophomore year of high school. 
AND I'M LOVING IT!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome She's the Man reference. You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think anyone would get it! Haha you rock, Mary!

      Delete
  2. I was just at the MOA and LOVED the things they were showcasing. Too perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I was this productive. If you get bored, come up here. We can watch She's the Man together! And change diapers... haha

    ReplyDelete