I lalalalove being home. Christmas break is just long enough to make me settle into a comfortable rhythm of lounging and playing around-- aka make me frown upon the idea of returning to Provo. Tears were shed at the SeaTac airport but by the time we arrived at Salt Lake International I was giddy at the thought of another two months in the Happy Valley of Provo. When I first found out I wouldn't be going on my mission until the end of March, I was a little disappointed that I'd have this weird limbo time. BUT BUT BUT. Provo never disappoints and it's been a fun past nine days! Missin' some of my main girls as we begin to scatter! London, Spain, Georgia, Chile; it's definitely a new chapter. I feel like I have nothing to blog about but I also feel like I'm checking off something on my to-do list when I blog so, thank you for helping me feel productive when I've just played around all day today.

Great pic! You're always happy when you've just eaten half a veggie burrito from Chipotle. Mmmm. Enjoy the next few weeks! Love and miss you. :)
ReplyDeleteHuh wonder why it's been fun
ReplyDelete