I have decided to serve as a full-time missionary for my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. A mission is something that I've always wanted to do, and recently the age requirements were changed, allowing girls to go at the ripe age of 19! After a lot of praying and fasting, I feel confident that this is the right thing for me to do, right now. I submitted an application to the church headquarters a few weeks ago, and finally yesterday I received the letter back telling me where the Lord wants me to go.
I've been so anxious about where I would get assigned but felt immediate peace about learning that I will spend eighteen months, starting March 27th, in MANAUS, BRAZIL.
:)
This explains a little more about what exactly I'll be doing. My heart is full and I'm so happy!

BRAZILLLL!!!!! I think we are friends for a reason.
ReplyDeleteAlly! I am seriously so excited for you! Are you going to defer six weeks and go to school winter semester or are you going to stay in Washington and leave on March 27th?
ReplyDeleteso excited for you. it's something I really wanted to do too (randy says he's really glad they didn't change the age for me cause he might have lost me). I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. You are an amazing girl my sweet cousin!
ReplyDeletei could not be more thrilled for you! you're going to be the most incredible missionary ever! you amaze me everyday and i'm so beyond thankful to call you one of my closest friends! so so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteLegal! (Portuguese)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You are inspiring. (AJ went to Brazil as well so he is extra excited for you.)
ReplyDelete